Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Just Joined The Society of Feathers - So Can You - You Can Spread the Word About The Society of Feathers Series by Emma Michaels!

I'm delighted to announce that that the first book of Emma Michaels' Society of Feathers Series - Owlet - will go sale for $0.99 on Amazon from Friday, December 26, to Friday, January 9, 2015! To celebrate this sale, Ms. Michaels tells me that she has created a project on Thunderclap and has named it "Owlet $0.99 Sale!". All that is required is that the supporters of her project buy a copy of Owlet - or get it for free on Kindle Unlimited - and then embed the following message on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr: “** $0.99 or #Free on #KindleUnlimited ** ~ OWLET ~ Somewhere between falling and flying… there is a girl."

Ms. Michaels hopes to get 100 supporters on board and joining her cause by the time that Owlet goes on sale on Friday, December 26, 2014! I know that she will appreciate your support very much. So now, go forth and spread the word! :)


May you read well and often

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my site. I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to comment in any way.