Thursday, July 6, 2017

Kathryn Meyer Griffith - Spooky Short Stories

Reread. Spooky Short Stories by Kathryn Meyer Griffith (2013)
Length: 103 pages 
Genre: Horror
Originally Read: 11 August 2014
Reread Finished: 6 July 2017
Where did it come from? Originally I downloaded a copy of this book for free from Amazon in August of 2014. I acquired this book again as a gift to myself in March of 2015.

So back in August of 2014 - August 2nd, to be exact - I downloaded a copy of this book for free from Amazon. Actually, I had initially read all four short stories featured in this book separately over three days in January of 2013 - and after I learned that the book itself was being offered for free back in August of 2014 - I downloaded it immediately. I read the stories again and wrote my review on August 11, 2014. Although I deleted the first copy of the book right after I read it, I had always wanted to be able to reread the book again at some point.

I got my chance to download a second copy of this book back in March of 2015 - March 4th, to be exact - and I downloaded it for free again. I reread the book over three days in July of 2017 - from July 3rd, to July 6th, 2017. I'm keeping this book to read again at some point in the very near future.

May you read well and often

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my site. I love hearing from my readers. Please feel free to comment in any way.